Thursday, May 1, 2008

just letting u know, I went to the doctor today. He checked everything out and said that everything is good. The doc said it is probably just part of my uterus that that is more sensitive that other spots, but to watch things carefully.......so to any family reading....... im not traveling much these last few weeks..... it makes me hurt ALOT!

I actually gained weight this time!!! I have now gained about 9 pounds this pregnancy and 7 of them was this last month. Once we figured out it was my gallbladder making me sick ive been avoiding all the food that makes me sick (which is almost everything) life has been alot better..... and appariently the baby approves, he was about a week and a half behind on weight but this last month he caught up and is only 2 days different from the due date. And because im still having a hard time that its really a boy i had the doctor look again for me....... very much a boy!!!

My brain isnt working on all cylinders today, so i cant think of anything greatly funny that my kids have done....... Sydney and Ally have their last day of swimming lessons today, they are really hoping to pass to the next level. They are both doing extremely well i dont think they will have a problem passing, Ill let u know.

0 comments: