Monday, May 26, 2008

a parents job is never done!

We finally decided on a name..... Zachary. Middle name still in progress. Its looking like around the weekend of fathers day is when I will have the baby.

My wonderful sisters came over this weekend to help with house work that I just couldnt handle on my own. We got a lot of painting done and even got some more flooring down. And What do u know it gave bill and I the umph we needed to keep things going! So we are tearing the carpet up in the girls room and getting the hard floor down! Im so excited! We're on the downward stretch for the flooring! It feels good to know that we were able to do it ourselves! Bill and I both have learned alot while in the process of this; that this floor better last its 25 year warranty, cuz we're not replacing it any time soon!

My poor children have done nothing but watch movies and play with littlest pet shops this whole weekend! Because we have been doing so much with the house; on the up side the girls room is 100x better than before, we painted it a light but bright green. They have all kinds of things that are purple and pink, i thought that this green would make them pop. They love it and have decided its called tinker bell green. The boys room is next.... if it happens before the baby is born i will be shocked! They're room will be.... what else SPORTS!

When all is said and done with the paint and remodeling of each room, i will post a pic! But for now they are all about half done.

1 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

I can't wait to see pics of the house! It sounds like it's going to look great! I also can't wait to see pics of little Zachary!!! Keep us updated!