Monday, May 12, 2008

Names

ok, i need some help here..... I keep coming up with names for this little baby that im carrying, but my hubby hates them all! So i need some persuation on ur part to help him out (ok to help me out). bill has been begging me since we got married to name a child after him, he wants a jr. Well im just not too crazy about the name william, nothing against it, just not really loving it. So the other night i told him i would name hime William if we call him "Liam" for short.
"NO! thats a pansy name!" is the answer i got!
Not one name does he like that i do! I like Caleb, he says no. I like Tyler..... he gives me his uggy face. Im really starting to like the Liam thing, i just need some help persuading Bill. And just a little into the feelings i get from this baby; He seems to be sweet, and gentle. So far this may be the least moving baby we have had, yes even compared to sydney, and she didnt move much! I never get these gut wrenching kicks or stretches, just calm little rolls and gentle little movements every now and then. So in my opinion, he is shy and reserved. And dont u think Liam fits that type of personality???????? Please leave comments to help me out here!!!! We only have a few more weeks left to argue!

2 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

How about Connor? Or what about spelling it Kohner? I'm excited for you guys...two boys and two girls, how perfect!

Travis and Mindy Tilley said...

Sounds like a JR may not be in the cards for this little one. . .I loved Liam too! Seth, Caden, Adam, Barack (NOT!), I like Mosely, different and unique, Noah (although it is becoming way too popular these days)Ryken;
Maybe you could chose the first name and middle can be William. I know Austin is already a william, so maybe not. Man i am so glad TJ have been TJ since well before day 1! I remember trying to come up with the girls's names and how hard it was to agree on things we both likes. . .google some baby name websites and see what you can find there that matches both your interests. . .thats all I got for ya J, and I think I blew my last thinking cell to get you that much, so be grateful! LOL Good Luck!