Sunday, June 22, 2008

first bath!

Zachary finally got his first offical bath at home. He was half asleep so he didnt seem to mind too much, until it was over and he got cold. The cute picture of him peaking out of the towel was taken by his big sister Sydney, i think it turned out pretty well. I think she was more excited about the bath than anyone else, it is so cute to see her gettting so involved with him. I think she remembers how alot of things happened with Austin so she wants to tell me how its done this time. It is the sweetest thing to see one of your other children wanting so badly to be the mother to your newest one. OOhh and before i forget.... he only woke up once last night!!!!! Can u believe it hes not even a week old! Im sure it wont last, but it was really nice.



4 comments:

mamabear said...

Pretty cute little guy, I guess he is a keeper!
Grandma Burns

Unknown said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ARRIVAL
ZACH JACKSON

Clark Family said...

He is soo cute I love it!!! Thanks Bill for being concerned it is nice to know people care! I should be home tomorrow, and will see you thurs!!!!

The Welling Family -- said...

Congrats on your baby! Thanks for letting me hold him today. It really just amazes me that they can function as little as they are. Best of wishes with your new addition.