Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here it Goes!

ok so i keep getting crap from everyone that i need a blog!! so here it is! Welcome to the burns nut house!!!! we have a club and meet every wednesday night at 6:30..... FYI if u live a life free of screaming yellling children, broken eggs on the floor, weird smells coming from the girls room, or feel ur going insane.... u need not attend our meeting!

to update the family situation..... Bill and i have been married for 8 years (hard to believe its been that long) and have 3 3/4 children. thats right 3/4....... we are having another baby in June that will make 4. Hey 8 years and 4 kids id say we're keeping it pretty steady if ya know what i mean. Anyway, Our oldest is Sydney she just turned 7. Allyson is our second she will be 5 in May. Austin is our baby for the moment and he will turn 3 in Aug. We are pretty lost on a name for our next baby which is a boy.... so if u have any ideas please let us know!

2 comments:

Travis and Mindy Tilley said...

yay for Julie! I told you it's fun to blog! mines tmtilley.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I have links to other peoples blogs (Crystal, Kristina, I don't know who else is on there, but you will be soon!) i guess I am not invited to your club. . .since everything you described is my everyday life! LOL I also love how creative you are with your blog name, I wish I would have been more creative with mine.

Amanda said...

Do you hold your meetings via the web? That is the only way I can come since you guys moved!